The Eskana Invest 96 AD management declares and takes personal commitment and responsibility to fulfill these common policy goals:
- Continuous improvement of the integrated management system performance by improving the quality of delivered products – industrial explosives and specific services, environmental protection and achievement of healthy and safe conditions at work within the scope of application and the specific context of the company
- Achievement of these goals, setting the basic framework of specific measurable goals of quality, environmental protection and health and safety at work;
- Maximum satisfaction of the needs and expectations of stakeholders;
- Achieving a high level of competitiveness of Eskana Invest 96 AD, through the provision of innovative and affordable solutions to clients;
- Implementation of environmental protection activities, including the prevention of pollution due to the main activity;
- Providing healthy and safe conditions of work to prevent possible incidents, accidents and diseases caused by the company’s main activity;
- Provision of conditions for workers and employees or their representatives to participate in the decision making processes related to OHS;
- Adherence to all Bulgarian laws, regulations and international standards applicable to the company activities and related to the products and services provided, to environmental preservation and OHS, as well as the obligations on contracts with clients;
- Selection, training and development of human resources for the best results achievement.
The management is responsible to require of all workers and employees, and if needed – of specific subcontractors of Eskana Invest 96 AD to be well acquainted with the objectives of this policy.
We will continuously be seeking opportunities for improvement, using indicators for the measurable goals for quality, environmental protection and OHS, as well as the process measurement parameters set.
This policy will be subject to annual review by the management regarding its suitability, and is published on the company’s website, to be available to stakeholders.